Join a GROWING company! Camerota Truck Parts is looking to add a Field Sales Representative / Area Distribution Manager to our team who brings knowledge, experience and aggressiveness to drive results and grow business in the Bangor, ME market area.
Position Overview: Camerota Truck Parts is looking to add an aggressive sales professional with solid presentation skills, and proven field sales experience of increasing market share sales. Knowledge of the truck or equipment industry preferred. The Field Sales Territory Manager is responsible for growing their customer base and for identifying, qualifying and closing new business opportunities and increasing net sales for all product lines. Builds relationships with customers to assess needs and provide solutions. Manages assigned territory and Branch facility to achieve customer support and growth that is aligned with the company’s business objectives.
Ideal Candidate will possess:
- Experience and/or working knowledge of the truck, automotive, hydraulic or heavy equipment industry; or truck lease sales; or lubricant/oils industry.
- Previous field sales business-to-business sales experience.
- Professional and aggressive demeanor to proactively identify and capture opportunities and build relationships with customers.
- Strong communication, self-management and organizational skills are essential.
- Well-developed presentation and sales skills to engage customers at on-site visits and trade shows.
- Computer competency to effectively navigate the client management system.
- Highly motivated, detail oriented, self-sufficient professional with a “make it happen” attitude & approach.
- Position requires residency centrally located within the sales territory.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
Camerota Truck Parts is a growing, high-energy company and provides a team-oriented work environment as well as an excellent compensation and benefits package including:
- Salary + Commission bonus plan
- Company vehicle
- Medical, Vision & RX insurance
- Dental insurance
- Fully paid life insurance
- Short term & Long term disability insurance
- 401k Plan with matching contributions
Camerota Truck Parts – An Industry Leader! With over 59 years of continuous growth and serving customer’s drivetrain needs Camerota Truck Parts continues to expand with 8 facilities throughout the Northeast. Founded in 1960, Camerota Truck Parts has evolved to a full-service repair and installation facility, sales and distributor of major O.E.M. product lines and the Northeast’s premier provider of new and remanufactured manual and automatic transmissions, rear differentials, steering boxes and driveline services for trucks of all sizes. Our remanufacturing and distribution facilities use quality management systems that are compliant with the rigorous ISO 9001 quality standards.
For more information on Camerota Truck Parts, please visit our website at www.camerota.com
For a rewarding career opportunity apply online or fax your resume today to:
CAMEROTA TRUCK PARTS
Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are driven, motivated, and anxious to become part of a dynamic team, this exciting opportunity is for you!We thank all applicants, but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.