Camerota Truck Parts is looking to add dependable full-time warehouse / delivery driver to our team!
The role of this position is to provide superior customer service through the safe, timely and efficient delivery of parts and units to our customers. Our Drivers are our ambassadors to our customers. The job is fast-paced and offers duties both inside and outside the store environment. It is the driver’s responsibility to see that the delivery vehicle is kept clean and in safe, working order.
- Forklift operationUnloading/loading trucks
- Ability to assist with diagnostic procedures
- Receiving and stocking parts inventory
- Part number identification / retention
- Processing core returns
- Processing product transfers
To qualify you must have:
- Skill to operate forklift truck.
- Basic computer skills
- Clean, neat, professional appearance and good customer service skills.
- Must possess valid driver’s license.
- No more than 2 moving violations or minor accidents within the last 3 years
- No Drug or Alcohol related charges within the last 7 years
- Must possess or ability to obtain DOT Driver Medical Card (required for driving motor vehicle in excess of 10,001 GVW).
- Ability to drive light duty pickup trucks and medium duty rack trucks
- Previous commercial driver / delivery experience preferred.
Camerota Truck Parts is a growing, high-energy company and provides a team-oriented work environment and a comprehensive benefits package, compensation and incentives:
- Paid vacation, holidays & personal time in your first year!
- Medical, Dental, RX & Vision Care Insurance
- Fully paid Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with matching contributions
- Excellent working conditions in a team atmosphere
Come Grow with us!
With over 58 years of continuous growth and serving customer’s drivetrain needs Camerota Truck Parts continues to expand with facilities throughout the Northeast. Founded in 1960, Camerota Truck Parts has evolved to a full-service repair and installation facility, sales and distributor of major O.E.M. product lines and New England’s premier provider of new and remanufactured manual and automatic transmissions, rear differentials, steering boxes and driveline services for trucks of all sizes. Our remanufacturing and distribution facilities use quality management systems that are compliant with the rigorous ISO 9001 quality standards. For more information on Camerota Truck Parts, please visit our website at www.camerota.com
Apply online to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person with Motor Vehicle History report to:
CAMEROTA TRUCK PARTS
1157 Mid Valley Drive
Mid-Valley Industrial Park
Olyphant, Pennsylvania 18447
Equal Opportunity Employer