JOIN OUR GROWING COMPANY! Due to strong business growth our Machine Shop is expanding. We currently have a career opportunity open for an experienced full-time Manual Machinist to join our Machine Shop team.
MACHINIST/ WELDER/ FABRICATOR– Responsibilities:
Perform quality service work in all phases of machining to include:
· Driveshaft remanufacturing
· Front axle remanufacturing (disassemble, bore, sleeve & assemble)
· Driveline case remanufacturing
The ideal candidate will possess:
· Proficient in machining techniques to include: Bridgeport, Lathe, Surface grinders, drill press, boring bars
· Proficient in welding arc, mig or tig
· Proficient with the use of measurement instruments: micrometers, dial indicators, calipers etc.
· Technical school degree and/or 1 or more years manual machinist experience
· Experience and ability to understand and interpret specifications, diagrams and plans
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Highly motivated, detail oriented, self-sufficient with a “make it happen” attitude & approach.
· Ability to work full-time Mon – Fri 8:00am-5:00pm (42.5 hour work week)
Camerota Truck Parts is a growing, high-energy company and provides a team-oriented work environment and a comprehensive benefits package, excellent compensation and incentives.
· Paid vacation & personal time in your first year
· Medical & Vision Care Insurance
· Dental insurance
· Life insurance
· Disability insurance
· 401k plan with matching contributions
· And much more!
Camerota Truck Parts – An Industry Leader!
With over 58 years of continuous growth and serving customer’s drivetrain needs Camerota Truck Parts continues to expand with 8 facilities throughout the Northeast. Founded in 1960, Camerota Truck Parts has evolved to a full-service repair and installation facility, sales and distributor of major O.E.M. product lines and the Northeast’s premier provider of new and remanufactured manual and automatic transmissions, rear differentials, steering boxes and driveline services for trucks of all sizes. Our remanufacturing and distribution facilities use quality management systems that are compliant with the rigorous ISO 9001 quality standards. For more information on Camerota Truck Parts, please visit our website at www.camerota.com
For a rewarding career opportunity fax, email resume or apply in person to:
CAMEROTA TRUCK PARTS
245 Shaker Road
PO Box 1134
Enfield CT 06083-1134
Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are driven, motivated, and anxious to become part of a dynamic team, this exciting opportunity is for you! We thank all applicants, but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.