Camerota Truck Parts is looking for an entry level, highly motivated & dependable person to join our team.
- Full Time - Monday – Friday 10:30am – 7:30pm
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Assist with picking and staging materials, tools & supplies for part runs
- Follow routes & time schedule for deliveries
- Makes Deliveries; loads, unloads, delivery trucks. Obtains customer delivery signoffs
- Follows driving rules - regulations and safety standards
- Operates the forklift as needed
- Stocks and maintains inventory, fluids and supplies
- Maintains shop / facility cleanliness, shop organization, washing vehicles, janitorial
- Perform light mechanical and Service Shop duties
- Assists the Shop Manager and Technicians as needed
- Performs other tasks and duties as required
To qualify you must have:
- Must possess valid driver’s license.
- No more than 2 moving violations or minor accidents within the last 3 years
- No Drug or Alcohol related charges within the last 7 years
- Must possess or ability to obtain DOT Driver Medical Card (Required for driving motor vehicle in excess of 10,001 GVW)
- Clean, neat, professional appearance and good customer service skills.
- Ability to drive light duty pickup trucks and medium duty rack trucks
- Able to lift, push, and pull up to 50 lbs
- Skill to operate forklift truck.
Camerota Truck Parts is a growing, high-energy company and provides a team-oriented work environment and a comprehensive benefits package with excellent compensation.
- Paid vacation & personal time in your first year
- Medical & Vision Care Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with matching contributions
Camerota Truck Parts – An Industry Leader!
With over 58 years of continuous growth and serving customer’s drivetrain needs Camerota Truck Parts continues to expand with 8 facilities throughout the Northeast. Founded in 1960, Camerota Truck Parts has evolved to a full-service repair and installation facility, sales and distributor of major O.E.M. product lines and the Northeast’s premier provider of new and remanufactured manual and automatic transmissions, rear differentials, steering boxes and driveline services for trucks of all sizes. Our remanufacturing and distribution facilities use quality management systems that are compliant with the rigorous ISO 9001 quality standards. For more information on Camerota Truck Parts, please visit our website at www.camerota.com.
For a rewarding career opportunity, please apply online to email@example.com or in person:
CAMEROTA TRUCK PARTS
35 Washington Street
Westborough MA 01581
Equal Opportunity Employer