JOIN OUR GROWING COMPANY! We are looking to add a highly-motivated and experienced Service Manager to manage our Service Facility in Westborough, MA.
Service Manager position is responsible for managing Service operations to include: responsible for the daily work planning and repair assignments for all Mechanics; sets the standard for productivity and quality assurance, ensures repairs and preventive maintenance are completed in a timely manner, ensures that all Mechanics are properly trained and tooled; responsible for all service work orders, staffing and supervision of Mechanics, accountability with external vendors, truck safety/compliance with DOT regulations, working closely with warranty personnel, parts department personnel in providing the best possible service care for our customers; creating and implementing plans for continuous improvement, and providing superior customer service.
- Management or advisor experience of a truck repair service facility in a Dealership / Billable shop environment (preferably heavy-duty truck and /or equipment.)
- Highly competent of technical knowledge and experience to effectively inspect, diagnose, troubleshoot, and perform mechanical repairs and maintenance on various heavy and light duty trucks.
- Experience in motivating, managing and leading team of Service Mechanics.
- Ability to efficiently schedule maintenance, repair and warranty for both customer work and internal fleet with the use of internal computer system.
- Increase facility business in the market area by developing and meeting aggressive sales goals. Management of service operations in function and profitability.
- Possess a proven strong customer service background. Ability to develop new business as well as provide exceptional service to established accounts.
- Consistently demonstrate, through customer support, resolution of issues and sales, knowledge of truck drivetrain components to include: parts, units and billable service jobs.
- Must exhibit professionalism and strong ability in communication, leadership, customer service, interpersonal skills, organizational abilities, problem analysis and the ability to function and manage in a fast-paced environment.
- CDL Required
Camerota Truck Parts is a growing, high-energy company and provides a team-oriented work environment as well as an excellent compensation and benefits package including:
- Bonus Incentives
- Paid vacation & personal time
- Medical & Vision Care Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with matching contributions
- Employee assistance plan
- And much more!
Camerota Truck Parts – An Industry Leader!
With over 58 years of continuous growth and serving customer’s drivetrain needs Camerota Truck Parts continues to expand with 8 facilities throughout the Northeast. Founded in 1960, Camerota Truck Parts has evolved to a full-service repair and installation facility, sales and distributor of major O.E.M. product lines and the Northeast’s premier provider of new and remanufactured manual and automatic transmissions, rear differentials, steering boxes and driveline services for trucks of all sizes. Our remanufacturing and distribution facilities use quality management systems that are compliant with the rigorous ISO 9001 quality standards. For more information on Camerota Truck Parts, please visit our website at www.camerota.com
For a rewarding career opportunity, apply online to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax resume to:
CAMEROTA TRUCK PARTS
Equal Opportunity Employer