Part-time. NON-CDL. Based on delivery demand, schedule up to 29 hr week. Alternate weekdays - early morning start time. The role of this position is to provide superior customer service through the safe, timely and efficient delivery of parts and units to our customers.
Our Drivers are our ambassadors to our customers. The job is fast-paced and offers duties both inside and outside the store environment. It is the driver’s responsibility to see that the delivery vehicle is kept clean and in safe, working order.
To qualify you must have:
- Clean, neat, professional appearance and good customer service skills.
- Must possess valid driver’s license.
- No more than 2 moving violations or minor accidents within the last 3 years
- No Drug or Alcohol related charges within the last 7 years
- Must possess or ability to obtain DOT Driver Medical Card (required for driving motor vehicle in excess of 10,001 GVW).
- Ability to drive light duty pick up trucks and medium duty rack trucks
- Previous commercial driver / delivery experience preferred.
- Skill to operate forklift truck.
Camerota Truck Parts – An Industry Leader!
With over 58 years of continuous growth and serving customer’s drivetrain needs Camerota Truck Parts continues to expand with 8 facilities throughout the Northeast. Founded in 1960, Camerota Truck Parts has evolved to a full-service repair and installation facility, sales and distributor of major O.E.M. product lines and the Northeast’s premier provider of new and remanufactured manual and automatic transmissions, rear differentials, steering boxes and driveline services for trucks of all sizes. Our remanufacturing and distribution facilities use quality management systems that are compliant with the rigorous ISO 9001 quality standards. For more information on Camerota Truck Parts, please visit our website at www.camerota.com
Apply online to email@example.com or in person with Motor Vehicle History report to:
CAMEROTA TRUCK PARTS
ATTN: STORE MANAGER
1157 Mid Valley Drive
Mid-Valley Industrial Park
Olyphant, Pennsylvania 18447
Equal Opportunity Employer