JOIN OUR GROWING COMPANY! Camerota Truck Parts is looking to add a motivated, internet savvy sales member to our sales team.
- Manage all online posts, upload accurate pictures and information to market and sell parts inventory on sites such as EBay, Craigslist, industry parts sites and internal system.
- Answer incoming phone calls, respond promptly to email requests, and follow ups.
- Processing customer orders
- Identifying trucks and components available for processing, tag and inventory
- Will require work in the parts yard in varied weather
- Hands-on position requiring pulling housings, axles & truck parts/components
- Tag, inventory and organize tires and salvage components in parts yard
- Palletize and prepare parts sold for shipping
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Operate forklift
The successful candidate will possess:
- Must be very internet savvy – posting online to grow internet retail parts sales
- Excellent customer service and communication skills– the ability to identify, understand, and prioritize the needs of customers
- Detailed oriented, positive attitude, good judgment
- Knowledgeable of truck parts
- Ability to be hands on with preparing parts, inventory, tagging and preparing for shipping
- Ability to operate forklift
- Highly motivated, detail oriented, self-sufficient professional with a “make it happen” attitude & approach
- Full time position: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
Camerota Truck Parts is a growing, high-energy company and provides a team-oriented work environment and a comprehensive benefits package, excellent compensation and incentives.
- Paid vacation, holidays & personal time in your first year!
- Medical, Dental, RX & Vision Care Insurance
- Fully paid life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with matching contributions
Camerota Truck Parts – An Industry Leader!
With over 58 years of continuous growth and serving customer’s drivetrain needs Camerota Truck Parts continues to expand with 8 facilities throughout the Northeast. Founded in 1960, Camerota Truck Parts has evolved to a full-service repair and installation facility, sales and distributor of major O.E.M. product lines and the Northeast’s premier provider of new and remanufactured manual and automatic transmissions, rear differentials, steering boxes and driveline services for trucks of all sizes. Our remanufacturing and distribution facilities use quality management systems that are compliant with the rigorous ISO 9001 quality standards. For more information on Camerota Truck Parts, please visit our website at www.camerota.com
For a rewarding career opportunity apply online today!
Camerota Truck Parts
PO Box 1134, 245 Shaker Rd.
Enfield, CT 06082
An Equal Opportunity Employer