Full Time: The role of this position is to provide superior customer service through the safe, timely and efficient delivery of parts and units to our customers. Our Drivers are our ambassadors to our customers. The job is fast-paced and offers duties both inside and outside the store environment. It is the driver’s responsibility to see that the delivery vehicle is kept clean and in safe, working order.
To qualify you must have:
- Clean, neat, professional appearance and good customer service skills.
- Must possess valid driver’s license.
- No more than 2 moving violations or minor accidents within the last 3 years
- No Drug or Alcohol related charges within the last 7 years
- Must possess or ability to obtain DOT Driver Medical Card (required for driving motor vehicle in excess of 10,001 GVW).
- Ability to drive light duty pickup trucks and medium duty rack trucks
- Previous commercial driver / delivery experience preferred.
- Skill to operate forklift truck.
Camerota Truck Parts is a growing, high-energy company and provides a team-oriented work environment and a comprehensive benefits package, compensation and incentives:
- Paid vacation, holidays & personal time in your first year!
- Medical, Dental, RX & Vision Care Insurance
- Fully paid Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with matching contributions
- Excellent working conditions in a team atmosphere
Camerota Truck Parts – An Industry Leader!
With over 55 years of continuous growth and serving customer’s drivetrain needs Camerota Truck Parts continues to expand with 8 facilities throughout the Northeast. Founded in 1960, Camerota Truck Parts has evolved to a full-service repair and installation facility, sales and distributor of major O.E.M. product lines and the Northeast’s premier provider of new and remanufactured manual and automatic transmissions, rear differentials, steering boxes and driveline services for trucks of all sizes. Our remanufacturing and distribution facilities use quality management systems that are compliant with the rigorous ISO 9001 quality standards. For more information on Camerota Truck Parts, please visit our website at www.camerota.com
Apply in online to email@example.com or person with Motor Vehicle History report to:
CAMEROTA TRUCK PARTS
ATTN: STORE MANAGER
201 Rte 303
Valley Cottage NY 10989
Equal Opportunity Employer
If you’re driven, motivated, and anxious to become part of a dynamic team, this exciting opportunity is for you! We thank all applicants, but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.