Parts Counter/Inside Sales - Customer Service and Logistics
Camerota Truck Parts is looking for highly motivated & dependable person to join our NY team at our Valley Cottage location.
Parts Counter/Inside Sales Duties include:
- Field customer calls and provide exceptional customer service.
- Utilize electronic catalogues, parts/unit reference books and internal computer system to source information.
- Process orders, credit returns, cores and transaction reconciliation.
- Utilize the company CRM computer system for tracking customer related activities.
- Delivery coordination – planning and scheduling efficient daily delivery.
- Inventory management including, forklift operation, unloading/loading trucks, receiving and stocking parts inventory, part number identification/retention, processing core returns, and processing product transfers.
- Perform deliveries on occasion.
The successful Parts Counter/Inside Sales candidate will possess:
- Excellent computer skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- A great attitude for team-work and strong willingness to learn.
- Valid driver’s license
Additional characteristics are a plus:
- Automotive knowledge is a plus, but not required.
- Forklift certification and training is a plus, but will be provided otherwise.
Camerota Truck Parts is a growing, high-energy company that provides a team-oriented work environment as well as an excellent compensation and benefits package including:
- Paid vacation, holidays & personal time in your first year!
- Bonus Incentive
- Medical, Dental, RX & Vision Care Insurance
- Fully paid life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with matching contributions
Camerota Truck Parts – An Industry Leader!
With over 55 years of continuous growth and serving customer’s drivetrain needs Camerota Truck Parts continues to expand with 9 facilities throughout the Northeast. Founded in 1960, Camerota Truck Parts has evolved to a full-service repair and installation facility, sales and distributor of major O.E.M. product lines and the Northeast’s premier provider of new and remanufactured manual and automatic transmissions, rear differentials, steering boxes and driveline services for trucks of all sizes. Our remanufacturing and distribution facilities use quality management systems that are compliant with the rigorous ISO 9001 quality standards.For more information on Camerota Truck Parts, please visit our website at www.camerota.com
For a rewarding career opportunity, please apply online to email@example.com or fax to 888.318.1614 :
CAMEROTA TRUCK PARTS
201 Route 303
Valley Cottage, NY 10989
Equal Opportunity Employer