Join a GROWING company!
Camerota Truck Parts is looking to add a Field Sales Representative / Area
Distribution Manager to our team who brings knowledge, experience and
aggressiveness to drive results and grow business in the Bangor, ME market area.
Ideal Candidate will possess:
Camerota Truck Parts is looking to add an aggressive sales professional with
solid presentation skills, and proven field sales experience of increasing
market share sales. Knowledge of the truck or equipment industry preferred. The
Field Sales Territory Manager is responsible for growing their customer base
and for identifying, qualifying and closing new business opportunities and
increasing net sales for all product lines. Builds relationships with customers
to assess needs and provide solutions. Manages assigned territory and Branch
facility to achieve customer support and growth that is
aligned with the company’s business objectives.
- Experience and/or working knowledge of the truck,
automotive, hydraulic or heavy equipment industry; or truck lease sales; or
- Previous field sales business-to-business sales experience.
- Professional and aggressive demeanor to proactively identify and capture
opportunities and build relationships with customers.
- Strong communication, self-management and organizational skills are essential.
- Well-developed presentation and sales skills to engage customers at on-site
visits and trade shows.
- Computer competency to effectively navigate the client management system.
- Highly motivated, detail oriented, self-sufficient professional with a “make it
happen” attitude & approach.
- Position requires residency centrally located within the sales territory.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
Camerota Truck Parts is a
growing, high-energy company and provides a team-oriented work environment
as well as an excellent compensation and benefits package including:
- Salary + Commission bonus plan
- Company vehicle
- Medical, Vision & RX insurance
- Dental insurance
- Fully paid life insurance
- Short term & Long term disability insurance
- 401k Plan with matching contributions
Camerota Truck Parts – An
With over 55 years of continuous growth and serving customer’s drivetrain needs
Camerota Truck Parts continues to expand with 8 facilities throughout the
Northeast. Founded in 1960, Camerota Truck Parts has evolved to a full-service
repair and installation facility, sales and distributor of major O.E.M. product
lines and the Northeast’s premier provider of new and remanufactured manual and
automatic transmissions, rear differentials, steering boxes and driveline
services for trucks of all sizes. Our remanufacturing and distribution
facilities use quality management systems that are compliant with the rigorous
ISO 9001 quality standards. For more information on Camerota Truck Parts,
please visit our website at www.camerota.com
For a rewarding career opportunity email your resume to email@example.com or fax your resume today to:
CAMEROTA TRUCK PARTS
Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are driven, motivated, and
anxious to become part of a dynamic team, this exciting opportunity is for you!
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for further consideration will