Join a GROWING company! Camerota Truck Parts is looking to add a Field Sales
Representative to our sales team who brings knowledge, experience and
aggressiveness to drive results and grow the Northern CT/Western MA Heavy Duty Truck
Equipment / Parts market.
Field Sales Representative Overview: Camerota Truck Parts is looking to add an aggressive Field Sales
Representative with solid presentation skills, and proven field sales
experience of increasing market share sales. Knowledge of the heavy-duty truck
or equipment industry preferred.
Field Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Contact and develop sales leads
- Customer satisfaction
- Maintain service to current accounts
while developing new accounts
- Promote services and product lines
- Grow market share / sales in the
territory with the support of a highly qualified inside sales team
- Assess customer needs and provide
- Represent the company at trade shows and
- Other duties/responsibilities might be
Ideal Field Sales Representative Candidate
- Experience and/or working knowledge of the light to
heavy-duty truck or heavy equipment / hydraulic or truck lease sales industry.
- Field sales experience.
- Strong communication, self-management and
organizational skills are essential.
- Well developed presentation and sales skills.
- Computer competency & client management system.
- Highly motivated, detail oriented, self-sufficient
professional with a “make it happen” attitude & approach.
- Position requires residency centrally located within
the sales territory.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license with a clean
Field Sales Representative Pay & Benefits:
- Excellent Compensation
- Commission bonus plan
- Company vehicle
- Medical, Vision & RX insurance
- Dental insurance
- Fully paid life insurance
- Short term & Long term disability insurance
- Paid personal days and vacations in your first year
- 401k Plan with matching contributions
Come Grow with us! With
over 55 years of continuous growth and serving customer’s drivetrain needs
Camerota Truck Parts continues to expand with facilities throughout the
Northeast and 150 employees. Founded in 1960, Camerota Truck Parts has evolved
to a full-service repair and installation facility, sales and distributor of
major O.E.M. product lines and New England’s premier provider of new and
remanufactured manual and automatic transmissions, rear differentials, steering
boxes and driveline services for trucks of all sizes. Our remanufacturing and
distribution facilities use quality management systems that are compliant with
the rigorous ISO 9001 quality standards. For more information
on Camerota Truck Parts, please visit our website at www.camerota.com
For a rewarding career opportunity email your resume to email@example.com or fax
your resume today to:
CAMEROTA TRUCK PARTS
Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are driven, motivated, and anxious to become
part of a dynamic team, this exciting opportunity is for you! We thank all applicants, but only those selected for further
consideration will be contacted.