Transmission Assembly Entry Level – Teardown and Rebuilders
JOIN OUR GROWING COMPANY! Due to continued expansion, positions now open in our Transmission production divisions.
- Experienced - transmission exp or related mechanical overhaul exp.
- Entry level – mechanically inclined individual, experience with dial indicators / calibers / air tools
- 1st Shift Mon – Friday + Overtime Available!
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Mechanical / automotive inclined - basic mechanical knowledge – ability to identify parts and components.
- Use and be familiar with materials, tools and equipment, and skill in the use and care of tools, equipment and machinery.
- Ability to understand and read work instruction requirements
- Ability to properly and safely utilize various tools, equipment and forklift
- Ability to stand for duration of shift, good hand dexterity, lift tools / parts
- Ability to work in a team environment full-time Mon – Fri 8:00am-5:00pm (42.5 hour work week)
- Pass background check & drug screen
Camerota Truck Parts is a growing, high-energy company and provides a team-oriented work environment and a comprehensive benefits package, excellent compensation and incentives.
- Paid vacation & personal time in your first year
- Performance and Safety Bonus Incentives
- Medical & Vision Care Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401k plan with matching contributions
- And much more!
Camerota Truck Parts - An Industry Leader! With over 55 years of continuous growth and serving customer’s drivetrain needs Camerota Truck Parts continues to expand with 9 facilities throughout the Northeast. Founded in 1960, Camerota Truck Parts has evolved to a full-service repair and installation facility, sales and distributor of major O.E.M. product lines and the Northeast’s premier provider of new and remanufactured manual and automatic transmissions, rear differentials, steering boxes and driveline services for trucks of all sizes. Our remanufacturing and distribution facilities use quality management systems that are compliant with the rigorous ISO 9001 quality standards. For more information on Camerota Truck Parts, please visit our website at www.camerota.com
For a rewarding career opportunity apply online to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person to:
CAMEROTA TRUCK PARTS
Enfield CT 06082
Equal Opportunity Employer