Camerota Truck Parts, New England’s largest rebuilder of truck transmissions, differentials & steering boxes in the Northeast is seeking skilled Facility Maintenance Technician to join our team. Facility Maintenance Technician oversees & performs preventive maintenance, installations and ensures that production equipment are operating efficiently with no downtime. Performs skilled level work in the fabrication, assembly, maintenance and technical repair of a broad range of equipment and building preventative maintenance responsibilities. Duties include planning, scheduling, preventive maintenance, repairs, installations – electrical, plumbing, mechanical and building/equipment maintenance.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- E-2 Electrical license preferred
- Strong experience with electrical wiring & repairs, thorough knowledge of 480v/240v single & 3-phase wiring a must
- Plumbing, heating/AC & hydraulic experience a plus.
- Ability to work safely in a production environment with various equipment, on ladders and indoor and outdoor work.
- Ability to work efficiently and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Solid organizational and time management skills to maintain schedules & manage costs.
- Ability to demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, prevent and/or decrease equipment downtime and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality service.
- Ability to work 1st shift Mon-Fri.
- Detail oriented and self-directed with a make it happen attitude and approach.
Camerota Truck Parts is a growing, high-energy company and provides a team-oriented work environment and a comprehensive benefits package:
- Paid vacation & personal time in your first year
- Medical & Vision Care Insurance
- Dental insurance
- No cost Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401k plan with matching contributions
Camerota Truck Parts - An Industry Leader! With over 55 years of continuous growth and serving customer’s drivetrain needs Camerota Truck Parts continues to expand with 9 facilities throughout the Northeast. Founded in 1960, Camerota Truck Parts has evolved to a full-service repair and installation facility, sales and distributor of major O.E.M. product lines and the Northeast’s premier provider of new and remanufactured manual and automatic transmissions, rear differentials, steering boxes and driveline services for trucks of all sizes. Our remanufacturing and distribution facilities use quality management systems that are compliant with the rigorous ISO 9001 quality standards. For more information on Camerota Truck Parts, please visit our website at www.camerota.com
For a rewarding career opportunity apply online to email@example.com or in person to:
CAMEROTA TRUCK PARTS
Attn: Production Manager
245 Shaker Road, PO Box 1134
Enfield CT 06083-1134
Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are driven, motivated, and eager to become part of a dynamic team, this exciting opportunity is for you! We thank all applicants, but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.