Part-time. NON-CDL. Week day delivery. The role of this position is to provide superior customer service through the safe, timely and efficient delivery of parts and units to our customers. Our Drivers are our ambassadors to our customers. The job is fast-paced and offers duties both inside and outside the store environment. It is the driver’s responsibility to see that the delivery vehicle is kept clean and in safe, working order.
To qualify you must have:
- Clean, neat, professional appearance and good customer service skills.
- Must possess valid driver’s license.
- No more than 2 moving violations or minor accidents within the last 3 years
- No Drug or Alcohol related charges within the last 7 years
- Must possess or ability to obtain DOT Driver Medical Card (required for driving motor vehicle in excess of 10,001 GVW).
- Ability to drive light duty pick up trucks and medium duty rack trucks
- Previous commercial driver / delivery experience preferred.
- Skill to operate forklift truck.
Apply online to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person with Motor Vehicle History report to:
CAMEROTA TRUCK PARTS
ATTN: STORE MANAGER
166 Universal Dr, North Haven CT
Equal Opportunity Employer
If you’re driven, motivated, and anxious to become part of a dynamic team,
this exciting opportunity is for you!
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.